About Clea McLemore
After struggling to purchase a new computer for courses during college, Clea knew there had to be better alternatives for obtaining a reliable laptop. A year later she began working as a Technical Support representative for Gateway and discovered how to repair and upgrade refurbished computers. She began to share her knowledge with others and serve small businesses and non-profits within her community.
Over the course of 14 years she’s held positions such as Local Area Network Specialist, IT Project Manager, Information Systems Liaison, and Information Technology Consultant. In her free time, Clea enjoys writing poetry, traveling, spending time with family (and her adopted dog Roscoe) and discovering innovative ways to help others navigate the world of technology.
- Master’s of Science, Instructional Technology: Distance Education
- Bachelor’s of Science, Information Technology Services
- Certificate of Business Administration
- Active Directory, Windows 95-10 Pro/Enterprise, Windows 2003/2008/12 Server, RAID, Remote Desktop, LAN/WAN, VNC, VMware,Open Susie, Ubuntu, Print servers.
- Active Directory, Windows server, RAID setup, Remote Desktop, Cisco VPN, Open Susie, Ubuntu, PACs, UVIS
- Mediasite, WordPress, Microsoft Office 2019/365, Blackboard, Canva, Canvas, Symantec Endpoint Protection, SonicWall, Avaya, Virtual Box, VMware, Camtasia Studio, Articulate
Clea started her journey in Technology working in the Help Desk sector for clients such as Hilton, Gateway, Dell, and Microsoft while pursuing her Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Services.
McLemore is also an Instructor at MSU, business owner of an IT Consulting firm, she holds a Master’s of Science in Instructional Technology with a concentration in Distance Education, and is a published author of poetry collection ‘Fame & Glory: Love. Sanity. Christ and Poetry’.
Clea’s goal is to ease the learning curve associated with software and hardware, build a foundation for learners that will propel their entrance into the technology sector, enhance technical skills, and create innovative instructional environments where all students can learn.